So playtesting has finally continued. It’s a bit of a challenge sometimes getting this set up, since my usual batch of playtesters have their own lives and games, and doubly so since my springtime hasn’t had a lot of free time in general. But finally I got a chance to do a bit of testing with some of the rebalanced squadrons, and this time the result was a lot closer to where it should have been.
Unfortunately I only got one battle tested on the new v2 scenario balance, which was scenario 1. My playtesters and myself didn’t have too much time, so we weren’t able to play the rebalanced scenario 2. But that’s something that I’ll be working on getting scheduled in the future. Progress! Hussah!